200 Hour Teacher Training
This training is for dedicated students interested in deepening their yoga practices- whether you plan to teach or not. You will be met where you are today in your own practice. In this training you will be immersed in the 8 limbed path of living a yogic lifestyle. We will study in depth: the history of yoga, philosophy, asana, anatomy & physiology, subtle energy body, yamas, niyamas, pranayama, meditation and so much more. You will learn how to sequence asana classes for students with varying needs. Enrollment is kept small for a reason. Linda is deeply dedicated to keeping yoga real…which means helping each student find their own path. Training begins in July 2019 and meets once or twice a month for 9 months. Tuition: Early Bird paid in full by 5/31/19: $2900. Paid in Full by 6/24/19: $3200. Monthly payment plans available. Service fee for credit card payments. No refund.
Tentative Schedule subject to change: 3 day weekend hours: Friday 6-9, Saturday 8-2, Sunday 11-5
- June 24 Orientation 6-9pm
- 1/31, 2/1-2
200hr LYW TT application Send with $250 deposit to reserve a spot.
The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V. Desikachar
Moving Toward Balance by Rodney Yee
The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training
This is an advanced course, when combined with a 200 hour registration, will achieve a 500RYT status with Yoga Alliance. The training will focus on yoga therapeutics, specializing in making the healing practices of yoga accessible to people living with health/physical challenges. You will learn how to work with private clients, special focus groups, and offer appropriate assists in public classes.
The 300 hours will include:
- Yoga principles, practices and techniques
- Teaching methods for working with special populations
- Functional yoga anatomy
- Subtle energy body including attunements for Reiki Level 1 and Reiki Level 2
- Yoga Nidra and body scan techniques
- Blending asanas, breathing and meditation techniques to support special populations
- Essential Oils 101: how EO can play a role in our well being
- Yoga philosophy and ethics
- Chair Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Yoga practices for working with specific health conditions including, but not limited to: anxiety, chronic back, neck and joint pain, depression, arthritis, osteoporosis, and seniors.
- Using yoga props to support people with health and physical challenges
- Ample practice teaching time in small groups
- Self care practices
- Opportunity to assist lead teacher in special focus groups
- Required texts and written assignments
- Outside class attendance
- Final Practicum
- Final Exam
This will be an 18 month training including the workshops listed below with 5 additional required weekends TBD, with graduation early 2021. More information can be found here: https://lovelandyogaandwellness.com/workshops-trainings/
- Reiki Level 1
- Reiki Level 2
- Essential Oils 101
- Pranayama Immersion
- Accessible Yoga for Special Populations
- Yoga Nidra/Body Scan Meditation Immersion
- Restorative Yoga
Tuition: Paid in full by 7/31/19: $4550. Early Bird by July 10th: $4350. Three installments of $1584 = $4752. First payment due by 7/31/2019. Second payment due 4/15/2020, and final payment 1/13/2021. Service fee added for credit card payments. No refunds once accepted and training begins.
300 hour TT Application Send with $250 deposit to reserve a spot.