300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training
This is an advanced course, when combined with a 200 hour registration, will achieve a 500RYT status with Yoga Alliance. The training will focus on yoga therapeutics, specializing in making the healing practices of yoga accessible to people living with health/physical challenges. You will learn how to work with private clients, special focus groups, and offer appropriate assists in public classes.
The 300 hours will include:
- Yoga principles, practices and techniques
- Teaching methods for working with special populations
- Functional yoga anatomy
- Subtle energy body including attunements for Reiki Level 1 and Reiki Level 2
- Yoga Nidra and body scan techniques
- Blending asanas, breathing and meditation techniques to support special populations
- Essential Oils 101: how EO can play a role in our well being
- Yoga philosophy and ethics
- Chair Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Yoga practices for working with specific health conditions including, but not limited to: anxiety, chronic back, neck and joint pain, depression, arthritis, osteoporosis, and seniors.
- Using yoga props to support people with health and physical challenges
- Ample practice teaching time in small groups
- Self care practices
- Opportunity to assist lead teacher in special focus groups
- Required texts and written assignments
- Outside class attendance
- Final Practicum
- Final Exam
This will be an 18 month training including the workshops listed below with 5 additional required weekends TBD in fall/winter 2020, with graduation early 2021. More information can be found here: https://lovelandyogaandwellness.com/workshops-trainings/
- Reiki Level 1
- Reiki Level 2
- Essential Oils 101
- Pranayama Immersion
- Accessible Yoga for Special Populations
- Yoga Nidra/Body Scan Meditation Immersion
- Restorative Yoga
Tuition: Paid in full by 7/31/19: $4550. Three installments of $1584 = $4752. First payment due by 8/5/2019. Second payment due 4/15/2020, and final payment 1/13/2021. Service fee added for credit card payments. No refunds once accepted and training begins.
300 hour TT Application Send with $250 deposit to reserve a spot.